"". Emma Nyra's Blog: Calorad Testimonial From Samira Mohammed

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Calorad Testimonial From Samira Mohammed

Read the testimonials below.... 
"Before taking Calorad I weighted 93 kgs and I used to be very uncomfortable with my size, my tummy was big and protruded in all my outfits, nothing I did could reduce my tummy size, and my job was making it even bigger as I spent most of my time sitting in front of my PC. I had to suck it in, in public just to feel good. I tried exercising but little or no change after such a long series of strong-workouts and my laziness just got the best of me. I tried my own homemade dieting but ended up getting too hungry afterwards and increased my craving which caused me to rather increase in weight.

Calorad Testimonial From Samira Mohammed

Read the testimonials below.... 
"Before taking Calorad I weighted 93 kgs and I used to be very uncomfortable with my size, my tummy was big and protruded in all my outfits, nothing I did could reduce my tummy size, and my job was making it even bigger as I spent most of my time sitting in front of my PC. I had to suck it in, in public just to feel good. I tried exercising but little or no change after such a long series of strong-workouts and my laziness just got the best of me. I tried my own homemade dieting but ended up getting too hungry afterwards and increased my craving which caused me to rather increase in weight.

I was introduced to combination of wellness products and teas for tummy reduction but I guess my African body was resisting them all, lol. I was already starting to lose hope, when a friend advised me to try CALORAD. Initially I was really doubtful just like anyone would be, but I could see how she had lost an insane amount of weight on Calorad so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and try it out, and I am glad to say I do not regret heeding the advice. I really wanted to lose weight especially in my tummy and arms which were too visible when I was gaining weight, however I was also wanted to trim my inches a bit around my waist and hips and I did quite good. I was so happy with the performance of Calorad that I opted to shoot a video with the company when they were asking for true life testimonials for Calorad users whilst on my second bottle. I was losing the inches and weight fast.To watch the video (https://youtu.be/Be9CIIBpobU)
As my reward, I was given 2 additional bottles of Calorad in order to complete their 90 days program which I was too glad to use since I love my shape and all I needed was a trim. The result was awesome. I lost 17kg over the period and my flabby curves are now very trimmed. I made sure I ate early like 6pm usually and drank a lot of water afterwards. All I did was stick to the instructions. But I did not do any exercise. “My weight is now 76kg which is ideal seeing am tall and curvy. My skin is smoother and brighter now. In all I took 3 and a half bottles and now am maintaining my weight, however I am still contemplating on staying on Calorad a little longer so I can lose some bonus pounds while i enjoy some junk food when the need arises, lol!
Another reason why Calorad rocks!!!!

To order contact us on;
Telephone:  08185400000, 08183200000 (We deliver nationwide with UPS )
Website: www.mckinnon-group.com
Social Media:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/caloradnigeria
Twitter: @caloradng


Youtube: http://youtu.be/Be9CIIBpobU , http://youtu.be/Dztj82ueLX4


You can also buy Online: jumia.com and konga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment